- Reward Points – HDFC Business Regalia card gives you the benefit of earning 4 Reward points on each card swipe against minimum spend of Rs. 150 on retail transactions. You get cashback value of Rs. 0.50 for each reward point on redemption when you redeem the points on HDFC Regalia MyRewardz Online Portal for flights and hotel bookings or redeem the accumulated points for gifts items from Rewards Catalogue. You can also redeem these points against air miles at leading domestic and international airlines as well as dues on your card. In order to be eligible to redeem the points, you must have been paying the Minimum Amount Due applicable on your card, which is equal to 5% of total amount due on the card or minimum Rs. 200. The maximum reward points you can earn against insurance premiums is limited to 2000 reward points per transaction. You’ll get cashback value of Rs.0.50 for each reward point for
- 10X Reward Points Benefit – Apart from your regular reward points, you earn 10X rewards points i.e. 40 Reward points for every Rs. 150 against Business Travel, Business Purchases, Business Solutions or Food Delivery at leading partner brands such as MakeMyTrip, Club Mahindra, UBER, RedBus, Metro Wholesale Franchise, GoAir, and Treebo Hotels etc. Aside from incremental reward point benefit from partner brands, you also get 40 reward points for every Rs. 150 spent on SmartBUY transactions. You can a maximum of 5,000 reward points with partner brands and a maximum of 25,000 reward points through SmartBUY transactions under 10X Reward Points program in each statement month and will be posted into your card account by the next statement month.
- Cashback Benefits – With HDFC Business Regalia Card, you also earn cashback benefits on your transactions by swiping the card. You earn 5% Cashback on all of your transactions related to Telecom, Electricity, Government/Tax, Railway, Hotels & Dining and Taxi Bookings. You can earn a maximum of Rs. 500 cashback in a statement month, where the minimum monthly spend should be equal to Rs. 20,000.
- Club Vistara Membership – You get complimentary Club Vistara Silver Tier Membership for a year worth Rs. 1875, which gives you benefits everytime you travel through Vistara flights. You earn 9 CV points for every Rs. 100 spent on All Vistara Flights. Apart from it, you get 5 Kg of additional baggage allowance, and Priority Airport Check-in as well as Waitlist clearance. These benefits only come with Regalia Cards for resident Indian but not with NRI Regalia Cards. You can click here to apply for your complimentary Club Vistara Membership.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver – You get fuel surcharge waiver of equal to 1% of the fuel transaction value, where the minimum transaction value is between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5,000. Fuel surcharge waiver is available at all Petrol Pumps across India, subject to swipe the card at HDFC EDCs for the transaction. The maximum benefit you can earn under Fuel Surcharge Waiver is limited to Rs. 500 in a statement month with total annual benefit of Rs. 6,000 in a card membership year.
- Complimentary Lounge Access – HDFC Business Regalia Card comes with complimentary lounge access to international as well as domestic lounges. You get a maximum of 6 visits to Priority Pass international lounges in a calendar year through complimentary Priority Pass Membership of US$99. Apart from it, you get a maximum of 12 complimentary visits to VISA / Mastercard domestic lounge in a calendar year.
- Low Foreign Currency Markup – Unlike other credit cards from competing banks, you get low foreign currency markup equal to only 2% of the transaction amount in INR. Hence, you get the benefit of 1.9% on each international transaction you made on your HDFC Business Regalia Card.
- Lost Card Liability Cover – HDFC Bank also offers credit liability cover as high as up to Rs. 9 Lacs on HDFC Business Regalia Card. This liability cover is only applicable on transactions made on the card 2 days prior reporting and 30 days post reporting.
- Complimentary Travel Concierge Service – Being a Travel Concierge Assistance
- Insurance Cover – Apart from all the other benefits on your HDFC Business Regalia Card, you also get insurance protection cover whenever you travel to an international location. However, this benefit is only applicable on international travel of maximum up to 30 days long. You get Personal Air Accident Insurance Cover equal to up to Rs. 1 Crore in case of your death during an international flight due to accident or within 12 months of incident due to bodily injuries from the accident. Apart from it, you get Medical Cover equal to Rs. 15 Lacs which covers the cost of medical expenses due to any bodily injury unexpected sickness during your international travel. Click here to add nominee details for insurance cover.
- Flight Delay Cover of Rs. 25,000 and Flight Missing Cover of Rs. 25,000
- Exclusive dining privileges that offer up to 15% discount and more on dining at leading five-star hotels.
- No Welcome Benefit
- High Lounge Access Charges – The usage charges applicable on accessing Priority Pass Lounges is equal to US$27 per visit above the complimentary card visit. Apart from it, you also have to pay the same charges whenever you access Priority Pass Lounges in India or accompanying any additional guest with you.
- No Reward Points on Fuel & EMI Transactions – Reward points accrued will be reversed if a retail transaction is converted into SmartEMI.
- The reward points accumulated on your card will be valid for 2 years from the date of accumulation into your card account.
- Minimum age of a Salaried applicant should be between 21 years to 60 years.
- Minimum age of a Self-Employed Applicant should be between 21 years to 65 years.
- Minimum age of a Add-on Cardholder should be at least 18 years.
- Renewal Fee Waiver – Spend Rs. 3 Lacs in a year and get annual fee waiver for next year.
- Bonus Reward Offer 1st – Spend Rs. 5 Lacs annually and get 10,000 Bonus Reward Points.
- Bonus Reward Offer 2nd – Spend total Rs. 8 Lacs in the same year and get additional 5,000 Bonus Reward Points.
- 2 Reward Points (RP) on Rs 150 spent. 50% more reward points on dining spends. (50% more Reward Points are offered to the Cardholders only on those transactions which are classified under the ‘Restaurant’ Merchant Category Code (MCC) as defined by VISA/ MasterCard. Merchant Category Code (MCC) classified under ‘Hotel’ categories will not qualify for 50% more Reward Points.).
Reward Rate: Rs. 0.20 per Rs. 100 spend.
Benefits of Global Value Program
- 500 Bonus Reward Points of worth Rs. 130 on 1st International transaction. This feature is available once in a year.
- 1% Cashback on all International transactions (upto Rs. 1,000/- per statement cycle).
- Get Rs. 2,000/- with ClearTrip voucher once you accumulate International spends of Rs. 1,50,000/- in a year. This feature is available once in a year.
- Annual / Renewal Fee – Rs. 199
Fees & Penalties
|Type of Charges||Applicable Amount|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 2,500|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 2,500|
|Add-on Card Fee||Zero|
|Typical APR||3.49% per month|
|Cash Withdrawal Limit||Max 40% of credit limit|
|Cash Withdrawal||2.5% of the cash amount or Min Rs. 500.|
|Late Payment||Zero to Rs. 750|
|Over-Limit||2.5% of the overlimit amount or Min Rs. 500.|
|EMI Bounce||2% of the payment amount or min Rs. 500 per instance|
|Foreign Currency Transaction||2% on the rupee value after conversion|
|Fuel Surcharge||1% of the fuel transaction, subject to minimum Rs. 10|
|Cash Deposit||Rs. 100 at HDFC Branches and ATMs|
|Min Amount Due (MAD)||5% of the outstanding amount or min Rs. 200.|
|Card Replacement||Rs. 100|
Travel Concierge Customer Support?
Phone: 1800 209 4006
What domestic lounges are eligible for complimentary access?
VISA Airport Lounge List
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Delhi||Domestic Departures (T3)|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Delhi International||Departures (T3)|
|Mumbai Airport Lounge||Mumbai||Domestic Departures (T2)|
|Clipper Lounge||Mumbai||International Departures (T2)|
|Travel Club (TFS)||Chennai||Domestic Departures|
|Travel Club (TFS)||Chennai||International Departures|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Bengaluru||Domestic Departures|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Bengaluru||International Departures|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Hyderabad||Domestic Departures|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Hyderabad||International Departures|
Mastercard Airport Lounges
|City||Lounge Name||Airport Terminal||Location|
|Bangalore||AGL||Domestic||Mezzanine Level, Domestic Departure, Terminal 1|
|Bangalore||AGL||International||Level 1, Near Gate 18, International Departure, Terminal 1|
|Bangalore||Plaza Premium||Domestic||Domestic Departure Terminal, Terminal 1, Mezzanine Level|
|Bangalore||Plaza Premium||International||International Departures, Terminal 1, Level 1|
|Chennai||TFS||International||Travel club Lounge, Old international terminal building, near boarding, Anna international terminal, Chennai airport, Chennai|
|Chennai||TFS||New International||Travel club Lounge, New international terminal building, 3rd Floor, Anna International Terminal, Chennai airport, Chennai|
|Chennai||TFS||Domestic||Travel Club Domestic, Link building Chennai 600027, Chennai|
|Cochin||Earth||Domestic||Cochin Domestic Airport, Opp. CIAl, Nedumbassery, Ground Floor Cochin – 683572, Kerala|
|Cochin||Earth||International||Cochin International Airport, Opp. CIAl, 2nd Floor Nedumbassery, Cochin – 683572, Kerala|
|Delhi||Plaza Premium||Domestic T1D||T1 D, Level 02, Mezzanine Level, Terminal 1, Domestic Departures, Indira Gandhi International Airport, Palam, New Delhi|
|Delhi||Plaza Premium||Domestic T3||Mezzanine Level, Terminal 3, Domestic Departures, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi|
|Delhi||Plaza Premium||Domestic T2||Domestic Departures, Indira Gandhi International Airport, Palam, Terminal 2, Airside – Domestic Departures, near Gate 24. New Delhi. Take left after SHA|
|Delhi||Plaza Premium(A)||International T3||Level INL 03, International Departures, Terminal 3, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi|
|Delhi||Plaza Premium(B)||International Terminal 3||Level 4, International Departures, Terminal 3, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi|
|Goa||Port||Domestic||P K hospitality Pvt ltd., Dabolim Airport, South Goa Golden Chariot Restaurant, 3rd Floor Pin code – 403801|
|Goa||Port||International||P K hospitality Pvt ltd., Dabolim Airport, South Goa Golden chariot Restaurant, 3rd Floor Pin code – 403801|
|Hyderabad||Premium Plaza||Domestic||Level E, Domestic Departures, Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (near Gate 28), Hyderabad|
|Hyderabad||Premium Plaza||International||Level E, International Departures, Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (near Gate 32 A/B), Hyderabad|
|Kolkata||Travel Club||Domestic||Mezzanine Level, Domestic Terminal, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, Domestic Airport, Kolkata|
|Kolkata||Travel Club||International||International Terminal, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, International Airport, Kolkata|
|Mumbai||TFS||Domestic T1C||Travel food service, Terminal 1 C, 1st floor Opp. Gate A2, Mumbai|
|Mumbai||Clipper Lounge||International T2||Floor Opposite Samsonite, Terminal 2, Mumbai International Airport|
|Mumbai||Mumbai Airport Lounge Services||Domestic T2||Travel Club Lounge, SHA, Terminal 2, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai|
|Jaipur||Club One||International||Airports Authority of India, Civil Airport, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Pune||Lite and Bite Foods||International||Lite and Bite Foods, 1st Floor After SHA, New Airport Rd, Pune International Airport Area, Lohgaon, Pune, Maharashtra 411032|