- On availing YES Bank Prosperity Plus Cashback credit card, you get a limited time offer to earn Rs. 250 cash back as a welcome rewards. To earn this welcome bonus cash back, you must spend Rs. 2500 or above within the first month of your credit card membership. A valid transaction for this offer is any retail transaction recorded by swiping the card at any PoS (Point-of-Sale) or EDC (Electronic Data Capture) machines. No fuel purchase or cash withdrawal transactions would be eligible for this benefit.
- With YES Bank Prosperity Plus Cashback credit card, you earn a 5% cash back on all of your transactions against purchase of movie tickets. Only a movie transaction of Rs. 500 or above will be eligible for this cash back benefit, that is, you earn Rs. 25 cashback on each movie ticket purchase of Rs. 500 or above. However, the maximum cash back a card holder can earn under this benefit is not more than Rs. 100 per statement month.
- Similar to the cashback you would earn on this credit card for movies, you also earn a 5% cashback against all of your grocery shopping purchases of Rs. 500 or above. Hence, you earn a Rs. 25 cashback on each eligible transaction. Furthermore, the maximum cash back is also limited to only Rs. 100 in a statement cycle.
- With YES Prosperity Plus Cashback card, you also earn 5% cashback for each bill payment of Rs. 500 using YES PayNow, subject to be Rs. 25 per transaction. However, it is important to notice that if you deregister a biller after 6 months of its registration on YES PayNow, will cancel all of your cash back benefits earned from the bill payments to the said biller.
- Apart from the Movies ticket purchase, groceries, and bill payment on your yes bank credit card, you also earn 0.75% cashback for each Rs. 100 spent on any other retail transaction except fuel purchase. It saves you Rs. 0.75 against each Rs. 100 expense made on the card.