- Earn 2 Reward Points on ₹150 spent.
- Save 50% more reward points on dining spends .
- Redeem reward points as CashBack against outstanding amount on your Credit Card. 100 Reward Points is equal to ₹10.
- Enjoy zero Lost Card liability post reporting of the loss of card.
- Save up to ₹1,800 every year on your fuel transactions.
- Get first year fee reversed if you spend ₹10,000 in first 90 days of card set-up date and renewal fee reversed if you spend ₹50,000 in a year prior to renewal date.
- Save fuel convenience fee of 1% surcharge, replaced by fuel surcharge of 2.5%.
Pros & Cons
|Zero liability on lost card|
Reward points are valid for 2 years
Annual fee waiver
Get loan against your card
Lifetime free Add-on Cards
|No reward point for transactions less than ₹150|
No reward points on fuel transactions
Charge of ₹75 per reward redemption request
No less than 500 points can be redeemed
- Annual Fee: ₹500
- First Year Fee: ₹500
- Add-on Card Fee: Upto 3 Cards lifetime fee
- Grace Period: 20-50 days
- Charges of Revolving Credit: 3.49% (41.88% p.a.). Maximum interest rate, in the event of default, is 3.5% per month i.e. 42% annually.
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% or minimum ₹300 on each transactions
- Late Payment Charges: Nil for less than ₹100; ₹100 for ₹100 to ₹500; ₹400 for ₹501 to ₹5000; ₹500 for ₹5001 to ₹10,000; ₹700 for ₹1,001 and above
- Overlimit Charges: 2.5% of the overlimit amount, subject to min of ₹500
- Min Repayment Amount: 5% of Total Outstanding, subject to min ₹200
- Cash Advance Limit: 4% of the credit limit
- Cash Processing Fee: ₹100
- Reward Redemption Fee: ₹75 per redemption request
- Balance Transfer Processing fee: 2% of transfer amount, subject to minimum of ₹250
- Convenience fee on fuel purchase: 1%
- Card Replacement fee: ₹100
- Foreign Currency Transactions: 3.5% of conversion mark-up fee
- 2 Reward Points (RP) on Rs 150 spent. 50% more reward points on dining spends. (50% more Reward Points are offered to the Cardholders only on those transactions which are classified under the ‘Restaurant’ Merchant Category Code (MCC) as defined by VISA/ MasterCard. Merchant Category Code (MCC) classified under ‘Hotel’ categories will not qualify for 50% more Reward Points.)
Reward Rate: Rs. 0.20 per Rs. 100 spend
- First year fee reversed if you spend ₹10,000 in first 90 days of card set-up date
- Renewal fee reversed if you spend ₹50,000 in a year prior to renewal date
Benefits of Global Value Program
- 500 Bonus Reward Points on 1st International transaction. This feature is available once in a year.
- 1% Cashback on all International transactions (upto ₹1,000/- per statement cycle).
- Get ₹2,000/- with ClearTrip voucher once you accumulate International spends of ₹1,50,000/- in a year. This feature is available once in a year.
- Annual / Renewal Fee – ₹199
- Age (Salaried): 21 years to 60 years
- Age (Self Employed): 21 years to 65 years