|ICICI Bank HPCL Platinum Credit Card
|No particular card for travel
|No particular card for family
|ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card
|No particular card for frequent spenders
Best ICICI Bank Lifestyle Card: ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card
ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card is the leading premium card offered by ICICI Bank. It comes with exclusive premium benefits such as tee off golf games, access to premium international lounges as well as domestic lounges, low foreign currency markup, insurance cover on international travel, incremental rewards points with high reward value following dining discounts.
Against an annual fee of Rs. 10,000, you get 10,000 bonus points worth Rs. 10,000 alone at the start of the card membership year.
The annual fee is quite high; Hence, the card is useful only if you enjoy it’s premium benefits.
Though the card is exclusive in terms of premium benefits, reward value and low interest rate, and return it’s value even if you’re not using the premium benefits at all; However, the very high eligibility criteria makes it inaccessible to most credit card users.
Best ICICI Bank Cards for Fuel: ICICI Bank HPCL Platinum Credit Card
ICICI HPCL Platinum is a reward card which comes with an annual fee of Rs. 199 and in return you get reward benefit of worth Rs. 75. However, you can get your annual fee waived off just by spending Rs. 5000 each month. In case your spend Rs. 7,500 or above each month, you will get additional benefit of gift voucher worth Rs. 1,000.
Though, the HPCL Platinum card is pretty good on reward benefits against a small annual fee of only Rs. 500. However, the incremental reward benefits are limited to an extent. The maximum reward benefits that can be earned against birthday related expense, is limited to Rs. 450 in a statement month. Similarly, the maximum reward benefits for other categories is limited to Rs. 225 only.
The incremental reward points of 5X to 10X on dining, groceries, movies and railways/taxis, makes it the best contender for Family Card. Although, it has a limited reward value, but it still delivers reward benefits of more than what you have to pay for it. However, the applicable APR of 3.49% per month is something that you should consider before applying for the card.
View Other ICICI Credit Cards
ICICI Bank Coral American Express Card
ICICI Coral American Express Credit Card comes with an annual fee of Rs. 500 and doesn’t offer any welcome bonus on joining as well as renewal. However, you can get your annual fee back in form of annual fee waiver for next year by spending Rs. 12,500 monthly on the card. Apart from that, you can earn reward points worth of upto Rs. 2,500 if you spend Rs. 16,700 or above monthly on the card.
Moreover, you can earn movie benefits of Rs. 500 each month, whenever you book two or more movie tickets at BookMyShow using your ICICI Coral Amex Card. You earn 50% more reward points on all of your online spendings.
Aside from the above benefits, you also get complimentary access to domestic airport lounges as well as Railway lounges each quarter.
ICICI Bank Coral VISA/Master Credit Card
ICICI Coral VISA/Master Credit Card comes with an annual fee of Rs. 500, and have the exact benefits as the ICICI Coral American Express Card except the privileges offered by American Express. You can either choose VISA or Mastercard as your card network and avail the privileges as offered by the card network.
On Coral VISA/Master credit card, you don’t earn incremental reward points on your online spendings unlike Coral American Express Credit Card.
ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card
This card is a contactless credit card, which comes with an annual fee of Rs. 500, and have the exact benefits as the other ICICI Coral Card. You can either choose VISA or Mastercard as your card network and avail the privileges as offered by the card network.
On Coral contactless credit card, you don’t earn incremental reward points on your online spendings unlike other Coral Credit Card.
ICICI Bank Ferrari Signature Credit Card
ICICI Ferrari Signature Credit Card comes with an annual fee of Rs. 500, and have the exact benefits as the ICICI Ferrari Platinum Car. You can either choose VISA or Mastercard as your card network and avail the privileges as offered by the card network.
On Ferrari Signature credit card, you earn incremental reward points on your online spendings unlike Ferrari Platinum Credit Card.
ICICI Bank Ferrari Platinum Credit Card
ICICI Ferrari Platinum Credit Card comes with an annual fee of Rs. 500, and have the exact benefits as the ICICI Ferrari Signature Card except the privileges are comparatively lesser. You can either choose VISA or Mastercard as your card network and avail the privileges as offered by the card network.
- The minimum age of an applicant should not be less than 21 years.
- The maximum age of a salaried applicant should not be more than 60 years and must not be more than 65 years for self-employed applicants.
- The minimum age of an add-on cardholder should not be less than 18 years.
- Salary Slip / Certificates
- Last 6 months’ Bank Account Statement
- KYC Documents
- Form 16 / ITR
- Business Proof
- Business Account and P&L Account Statement
- Income Tax Returns
- KYC Documents
ICICI Bank Credit Card Reward Points – Earn & Burn
|Utility Bill Payment
ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
ICICI Bank offers various methods to its credit cardholders to pay ICICI credit card bills on time. These methods include both online as well as offline methods. Here are the different ways to pay your ICICI Bank Credit Card Bills Online as well as Offline.
Paying ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill Online using ICICI Bank Net Banking Services.
- Click here to go to the ICICI Bank Netbanking Services.
- Select “Credit Card Payment” Option
- Choose Credit Card Payment Type
- Select an Account and Card Type
- Select Any One Payment Option
- Verify The Details You Have Entered</li>
Paying ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill Online using Billdesk.
- Click here to go the ICICI Bank Credit Card Payment Billdesk page.
- Select the Bank from which You Want to Pay the Amount
- Login to Your Selected Bank’s Net Banking Account and Enter Payment Details.
- Click on “Submit” Button
- Message of Confirmation
Paying ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill Online using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT).
- Login to Your NetBanking Account and Go to “Funds Transfer” Section
- Add your ICICI Credit Card as a beneficiary in NEFT.
- Go to “Funds Transfer” Tab
- Select The Required Details
- Click on “Continue” button
- Click on “Confirm” button
Paying ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill Online using VISA Card Pay.
- Go to “Payments/Transfer” Option
- Add your ICICI VISA Credit Card as Beneficiary
- Add Beneficiary Details
- Approve Beneficiary
- an Option Through Which You Want to Approve Beneficiary.
- Enter OTP You Received on Registered Mobile Number.
- Fill in the Details for Funds Transfer and click on “Confirm” button.
Paying ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill Online using Autopay.
- Login to Your ICICI NetBanking Account and go to “Requests” section.
- Select “Autopay Register” Option and enter card details.
- Verify the card details
- Receive confirmation.
ICICI Credit Card Payment Through ATM Funds Transfer
- Walk in to The Nearest ICICI Bank ATM.
- Select Language of Your Preference and Enter ICICI Credit Card PIN.
- Select Type of Payment and Credit Card
- Enter Your ICICI Credit Card Number
- Enter The Amount You Want to Pay.
ICICI Credit Card Payment Over Cash Counter at ICICI Branch
- Walk in to The Nearest Branch of ICICI Bank along with a pay slip.
- Enter your credit card number in the place of account number and fill the other details.
- Sign the slip and submit Filled Up Pay-in Slip to the Cashier.
ICICI Bank Credit Cards – Fees & Charges
|Cash advance fee
|Foreign transaction fee
|1.99% of the transaction amount in Indian RupeeFor Diamant
3.5% of the transaction amount in Indian RupeeFor Other ICICI Bank Credit Cards
|Zero if due amount is less than Rs. 100 Rs. 100 if due amount is between Rs. 100 to Rs. 500. Rs. 400 if due amount is between Rs. 501 to Rs. 5,000. Rs. 500 if due amount is between Rs. 5,001 to Rs. 10,000. Rs. 750 if due amount is above Rs. 10,000. No Late Payment Charges applicable on ICICI Diamant Credit Card.
|5% of the outstanding amount.Min Rs. 200
|2.5% of the overlimit amount or Min Rs. 500.No Over-limit Charges applicable on ICICI Diamant Credit Card.
|Returned payment fee
|2% of the payment amountMin Rs. 450
|EMI Conversion Charges
|1% of the conversion amount.Min Rs. 250.
|Balance Transfer Charges
|1% of the transfer amount.Min Rs. 250.
How To Apply for an ICICI Bank Credit Card?
- Select an ICICI Bank Credit Card as per your preferences from above.Click on “Apply Now” and fill the Online Application Form.
- You’ll be asked to provide some personal details such as your Address, Contact, Income, Employer Details, Educational Qualifications.
- Once the application form is submitted successfully, you will receive a confirmation from ICICI Bank.
Note: If your application was rejected, you would be able to apply after 3 months of your previous application.