At a Glance
- Joining Fee: Rs. 1,000
- Intro Benefits: Rs. 300. 1000 Welcome Bonus Points on payment of joining fee.
- Annual Fee: Rs. 1,000. Waived off on spending Rs. 1 Lac within previous card membership year.
- Save upto maximum 40% against dining spends at partner restaurants.
- Save 1.50% against all your spendings in foreign currency.
- Complimentary Airport Lounge Access: Complimentary Priority Pass Membership along with VISA/Mastercard Airport lounge benefits.
- Complimentary Access to International & Domestic Lounges: With HDFC Regalia First Credit Card, you get 3 Complimentary lounge visits with Priority Pass Membership worth US$99 for primary cardholder and add-on cardholder jointly per calendar year. This complimentary lounge access is only valid for international lounges. However, priority pass membership is not mandatory to be availed and comes with eligibility criteria i.e. the cardholder must have completed 4 transactions within last 60 days to be eligible for it. If you want to apply for priority pass membership then you can apply for the same here. Apart from it, you also get 8 complimentary VISA/Mastercard airport lounge access per calendar year from your card network provider, be it VISA or Mastercard.
- Renewal Bonus Reward worth Rs. 300: You keep earning bonus reward points equal to 1000 points worth Rs. 300 in your 2nd year and ongoing renewals. Renewal Bonus Point will only be credited into your credit card account upon payment of renewal fee equal to Rs. 1000. However, the renewal bonus points will not be offered if you’re eligible for annual fee waiver benefit.
- Save 1.5% on Foreign Currency Conversion: Unlike other credit cards from competing banks, you get low foreign currency markup equal to only 2% of the transaction amount in INR. Hence, you get the benefit of 1.5% on each international transaction you made on your HDFC Regalia First Card.
- Save Upto 40% Savings on Dining: On HDFC Regalia First Credit Card, you also earn upto 40% cashback on swiping the card against food bills at select partner restaurants along with upto 20% cashback at premium partner restaurants across the country. These benefits are offered under HDFC Bank Good Food Trail Privileges.
- 4 Reward Points on Purchases: On HDFC Regalia First Card, you earn 4 Reward Points worth Rs. 1.20 whenever you swipe the card against a retail purchase, where the minimum eligible spend should be Rs. 150 at least. However, you won’t earn any reward points on fuel transactions, EasyEMI and e-wallet transactions. The maximum reward points you can earn for purchase against insurance policies, is limited to a maximum of 2000 Reward points. You can redeem these reward points for the value of Rs. 0.30 for each Reward Point whenever you redeem the points at HDFCRegalia MyRewards Portal for flights and hotel bookings. The reward points you earn on HDFC Regalia First Card are valid for as long as 2 years from the date of reward points accumulation in your card account.
- Earn Bonus Points worth upto Rs. 2,250 against Annual Milestone Spendings: With regalia first credit card, you earn bonus reward points worth upto Rs. 2,250 on reaching the annual spending milestones. You earn 5,000 Bonus Reward Points worth Rs. 1,500 on spending Rs.3 Lacs or above in previous card membership year. Additionally, you earn 2,500 Bonus reward points worth Rs. 750 if the total annual spend crosses Rs. 6 Lacs in previous year. Only the spend made on April 1st, 2018 or after, will be considered for the milestone spending benefits.
- Save 1% on Fuel at All Petrol Pumps: You also earn fuel surcharge benefit on your HDFC Regalia First Card. You get 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions of between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5,000 at all Petrol Pumps. The maximum benefit you can earn against fuel transactions is limited to Rs. 500 a month.
- Personal Accident Cover of Rs. 50 Lacs along with Medical Cover: Apart from all the other benefits on the HDFC Regalia First Card, you also get insurance protection cover whenever you travel to an international location. However, this benefit is only applicable on international travel of maximum up to 30 days long. You get Personal Air Accident Insurance Cover equal to Rs. 50 Lacs in case of your death during an international flight due to accident or within 12 months of incident due to bodily injuries from the accident. Apart from it, you get Medical Cover equal to Rs. 10 Lacs which covers the cost of medical expenses due to any bodily injury unexpected sickness during your international travel. You can add the details for your nominee for insurance protection plan b by clicking here.
- Lost Card Liability Cover of upto Rs. 5 Lacs: HDFC Bank also offers credit liability cover as high as up to Rs.5 Lacs on HDFC Regalia First Card. This liability cover is only applicable on transactions made on the card 2 days prior reporting and 30 days post reporting. However, if the fraud transactions done by any of your known person, it will not be included into the offered liability cover protection.
- Annual Fee Waiver: You can earn your annual fee of Rs. 1000 back on spending Rs. 1 Lac in the previous card membership year. However, if you are eligible for annual fee waiver, then you won’t receive the benefit of renewal bonus points which is worth only Rs. 300 comparatively.
- Reward Points: Reward Points on Regular Transactions
- Intro Bonus: Welcome Bonus Points
- Annual Bonus: Annual Bonus Points and Annual Fee Waiver
- Have to Choose between Renewal Bonus Points and Annual Fee Waiver – On HDFC Regalia Card, you can only avail one benefit, either it could be renewal bonus points or annual fee waiver. You cannot get the benefits of both.
- High Lounge Access Charges – The usage charges applicable on accessing Priority Pass Lounges is equal to US$27 per visit above the complimentary card visit. Apart from it, you also have to pay the same charges whenever you access Priority Pass Lounges in India or accompanying any additional guest with you.
- The applicable age criteria for a Salaried Applicant ranges from minimum 21 years to maximum 60 years.
- The age criteria for Self-Employed Applicants ranges from minimum 21 years to maximum 65 years.
- The minimum gross monthly salary of a Salaried Applicant should be at least Rs. 60,000 in order to be eligible for the card.
- The minimum gross annual income of a Self-Employed Applicant should be at least Rs. 7.2 Lacs
- Aadhar Number
- PAN Card
- Bank Account Statement
- Latest Income Tax Return
Fees & Penalties
|Type of Charges||Applicable Amount|
|Add-on Card Fee||Zero|
|Typical APR||3.49% per month|
|Cash Withdrawal Limit||Max 40% of credit limit|
|Cash Withdrawal||2.5% of the cash amount or Min Rs. 500.|
|Late Payment||Zero to Rs. 750|
|Over-Limit||2.5% of the overlimit amount or Min Rs. 500.|
|EMI Bounce||2% of the payment amount or min Rs. 500 per instance|
|Foreign Currency Transaction||2% on the rupee value after conversion|
|Fuel Surcharge||1% of the fuel transaction, subject to minimum Rs. 10|
|Cash Deposit||Rs. 100 at HDFC Branches and ATMs|
|Min Amount Due (MAD)||5% of the outstanding amount or min Rs. 200.|
|Card Replacement||Rs. 100|
How do I contact travel concierge support available on Regalia First Card?
To contact the travel concierge service, simply dial 1800-209-4006 from you registered phone/mobile number or
What is the claim procedure for insurance and protection cover offered on Regalia First?
- Contact HDFC Ergo at +800-0825-0825 (Toll-free number accessible from outside India) / 0120-4507250 (Chargeable) to give an intimation to the HDFC Ergo regarding the claim within 60 days of the incident. You can also contact them at their firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at A&H Claims Inward Team, HDFC Ergo GIC Ltd., 6th Floor, Leela Business Park, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri East. Mumbai – 400059.
- Submit the documents within 130 days of the incident.
What domestic lounges are eligible for complimentary access?
VISA Airport Lounge List
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Delhi||Domestic Departures (T3)|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Delhi International||Departures (T3)|
|Mumbai Airport Lounge||Mumbai||Domestic Departures (T2)|
|Clipper Lounge||Mumbai||International Departures (T2)|
|Travel Club (TFS)||Chennai||Domestic Departures|
|Travel Club (TFS)||Chennai||International Departures|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Bengaluru||Domestic Departures|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Bengaluru||International Departures|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Hyderabad||Domestic Departures|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Hyderabad||International Departures|
Mastercard Airport Lounges
|City||Lounge Name||Airport Terminal||Location|
|Bangalore||AGL||Domestic||Mezzanine Level, Domestic Departure, Terminal 1|
|Bangalore||AGL||International||Level 1, Near Gate 18, International Departure, Terminal 1|
|Bangalore||Plaza Premium||Domestic||Domestic Departure Terminal, Terminal 1, Mezzanine Level|
|Bangalore||Plaza Premium||International||International Departures, Terminal 1, Level 1|
|Chennai||TFS||International||Travel club Lounge, Old international terminal building, near boarding, Anna international terminal, Chennai airport, Chennai|
|Chennai||TFS||New International||Travel club Lounge, New international terminal building, 3rd Floor, Anna International Terminal, Chennai airport, Chennai|
|Chennai||TFS||Domestic||Travel Club Domestic, Link building Chennai 600027, Chennai|
|Cochin||Earth||Domestic||Cochin Domestic Airport, Opp. CIAl, Nedumbassery, Ground Floor Cochin – 683572, Kerala|
|Cochin||Earth||International||Cochin International Airport, Opp. CIAl, 2nd Floor Nedumbassery, Cochin – 683572, Kerala|
|Delhi||Plaza Premium||Domestic T1D||T1 D, Level 02, Mezzanine Level, Terminal 1, Domestic Departures, Indira Gandhi International Airport, Palam, New Delhi|
|Delhi||Plaza Premium||Domestic T3||Mezzanine Level, Terminal 3, Domestic Departures, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi|
|Delhi||Plaza Premium||Domestic T2||Domestic Departures, Indira Gandhi International Airport, Palam, Terminal 2, Airside – Domestic Departures, near Gate 24. New Delhi. Take left after SHA|
|Delhi||Plaza Premium(A)||International T3||Level INL 03, International Departures, Terminal 3, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi|
|Delhi||Plaza Premium(B)||International Terminal 3||Level 4, International Departures, Terminal 3, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi|
|Goa||Port||Domestic||P K hospitality Pvt ltd., Dabolim Airport, South Goa Golden Chariot Restaurant, 3rd Floor Pin code – 403801|
|Goa||Port||International||P K hospitality Pvt ltd., Dabolim Airport, South Goa Golden chariot Restaurant, 3rd Floor Pin code – 403801|
|Hyderabad||Premium Plaza||Domestic||Level E, Domestic Departures, Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (near Gate 28), Hyderabad|
|Hyderabad||Premium Plaza||International||Level E, International Departures, Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (near Gate 32 A/B), Hyderabad|
|Kolkata||Travel Club||Domestic||Mezzanine Level, Domestic Terminal, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, Domestic Airport, Kolkata|
|Kolkata||Travel Club||International||International Terminal, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, International Airport, Kolkata|
|Mumbai||TFS||Domestic T1C||Travel food service, Terminal 1 C, 1st floor Opp. Gate A2, Mumbai|
|Mumbai||Clipper Lounge||International T2||Floor Opposite Samsonite, Terminal 2, Mumbai International Airport|
|Mumbai||Mumbai Airport Lounge Services||Domestic T2||Travel Club Lounge, SHA, Terminal 2, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai|
|Jaipur||Club One||International||Airports Authority of India, Civil Airport, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Pune||Lite and Bite Foods||International||Lite and Bite Foods, 1st Floor After SHA, New Airport Rd, Pune International Airport Area, Lohgaon, Pune, Maharashtra 411032|