At a Glance
- Joining Fee: Rs. 2,500
- Intro Benefits: Rs. 1,250. 2500 Welcome Bonus Points on payment of joining fee.
- Annual Fee: Rs. 2,500. Waived off on spending Rs. 3 Lacs within previous card membership year.
- Save upto maximum 40% against dining spends at partner restaurants.
- Save 1.33% against retail transactions on the card.
- Save 1% against fuel surcharge waiver.
- Complimentary Airport Lounge Access: Get access to more than 1000 premium international airport lounges with complimentary Priority Pass Membership and free access to VISA / Mastercard Domestic Airport Lounges.
- Bonus Points on Joining as well as Renewal: Regalia card gets you joining as well as renewal benefit of 2500 bonus reward points on payment of joining/renewal fee.
- Club Vistara Membership: You get complimentary Club Vistara Silver Tier Membership for a year worth Rs. 1875, which gives you benefits everytime you travel through Vistara flights. You earn 9 CV points for every Rs. 100 spent on All Vistara Flights. Apart from it, you get 5 Kg of additional baggage allowance, and Priority Airport Check-in as well as Waitlist clearance. These benefits only come with Regalia Cards for resident Indian but not with NRI Regalia Cards. You can click here to apply for your complimentary Club Vistara Membership. This offer is valid till Mar 30th, 2019 and not applicable on NRI Regalia Credit Card.
- Complimentary Airport Lounge Access: With HDFC Regalia Credit Card, you get 6 Complementary visits to Priority Pass Lounges with Priority Pass Membership worth US$99 for primary cardholder and add-on cardholder jointly per calendar year. This complimentary lounge access is only valid for international lounges. Apart from that, you also get 12 complimentary VISA/Mastercard airport lounge access per calendar year from your card network provider, be it VISA or Mastercard.
- Unlike other credit cards from competing banks, you get low foreign currency markup equal to only 2% of the transaction amount in INR. Hence, you get the benefit of 1.5% on each international transaction you made on your HDFC Regalia Card.
- Renewal Bonus Benefit of Rs. 1,250: Welcome rewards continuous to the 2nd and concurrent years with 2500 Renewal Bonus Points worth Rs. 1250. Renewal Bonus Point will only be credited into your credit card account upon payment of renewal fee equal to Rs. 2500 for 2nd year and ongoing concurrent years. The benefit of renewal bonus points will get cancelled if you are eligible for annual fee waiver.
- Save Upto 40% Savings on Dining: On your HDFC Regalia Card, you can avail upto 40% discount whenever you swipe against food bills at selected leading partner restaurants across india. Additionally, you also save upto 20% on food bills at premium partner restaurants. These benefits are offered under HDFC Bank Good Food Trail Privileges.
- 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver at All Petrol Pumps: You also earn fuel surcharge benefit on your HDFC Regalia Card. You get 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions of between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5,000 at all Petrol Pumps. The maximum benefit you can earn against fuel transactions is limited to Rs. 500 a month.
- Personal Insurance Cover & Medical Protection: You also get insurance protection cover whenever you travel to an international location. However, this benefit is only applicable on international travel of maximum up to 30 days long. You get Personal Air Accident Insurance Cover equal to up to Rs. 1 Crore in case of your death during an international flight due to accident or within 12 months of incident due to bodily injuries from the accident. Apart from it, you get Medical Cover equal to Rs. 15 Lacs which covers the cost of medical expenses due to any bodily injury unexpected sickness during your international travel. Click here to add nominee details for insurance cover.
- Lost Card Liability Cover of upto Rs. 9 Lacs: HDFC Bank also offers credit liability cover as high as up to Rs. 9 Lacs on HDFC Regalia Card. This liability cover is only applicable on transactions made on the card 2 days prior reporting and 30 days post reporting. However, fraud transactions done by any of your known person, will not be included into Liability Cover.
- Earn Bonus Points worth upto Rs. 7,500 against Annual Spendings: With regalia credit cards, you get the chance to earn bonus reward points worth upto Rs. 7,500 on reaching the annual spending milestones. You earn 10,000 Bonus Reward Points worth Rs. 5,000 on spending Rs. 5 Lacs or above in previous card membership year. Additionally, you earn 5,000 Bonus reward points worth Rs. 2,500 if the total annual spend crosses Rs. 8 Lacs in previous year. The eligible expenditures for the milestone spends will be considered from April 1st, 2018 or after.
- Earn Your Annual Fee Back: You can earn you annual fee of Rs. 2500 back if you spend Rs. 3 Lacs in the previous card membership year.
- 24×7 Travel Concierge Service: The regalia card comes with a 24×7 concierge services for travel bookings. Simply, call on toll-free number 1800-209-4006 or email the support at email@example.com.
- Reward Benefits on Regular Purchases: You earn 4 Reward Points whenever you swipe the card for a minimum transaction for Rs. 150 for any retail transaction. However, you won’t earn any reward points on fuel transactions, EasyEMI and e-wallet transactions. You can earn a maximum of 2000 Reward points for transactions for premiums of insurance policies. You can redeem these reward points for the value of Rs. 0.50 for each Reward Point whenever you redeem them at HDFCRegalia MyRewards Portal for flights and hotel bookings. The reward points you earn on HDFC Regalia Card are valid for as long as 2 years from the date when the reward points where credited into your card account.
- Reward Points: Reward Points on Regular Transactions
- Intro Bonus: Welcome Bonus Points
- Annual Bonus: Annual Fee Waiver
- High Lounge Access Charges – The usage charges applicable on accessing Priority Pass Lounges is equal to US$27 per visit above the complimentary card visit. Apart from it, you also have to pay the same charges whenever you access Priority Pass Lounges in India or accompanying any additional guest with you.
- The applicable age criteria for a Salaried Applicant ranges from minimum 21 years to maximum 60 years.
- The age criteria for Self-Employed Applicants ranges from minimum 21 years to maximum 65 years.
- The minimum gross monthly salary of a Salaried Applicant should be at least 1.20 Lacs in order to be eligible for the card.
- The minimum gross annual income of a Self-Employed Applicant should be at least 12 Lacs
- Aadhar Number
- PAN Card
- Bank Account Statement
- Latest Income Tax Return
Fees & Penalties
|Type of Charges||Applicable Amount|
|Add-on Card Fee||Zero|
|Typical APR||3.49% per month|
|Cash Withdrawal Limit||Max 40% of credit limit|
|Cash Withdrawal||2.5% of the cash amount or Min Rs. 500.|
|Late Payment||Zero to Rs. 750|
|Over-Limit||2.5% of the overlimit amount or Min Rs. 500.|
|EMI Bounce||2% of the payment amount or min Rs. 500 per instance|
|Foreign Currency Transaction||2% on the rupee value after conversion|
|Fuel Surcharge||1% of the fuel transaction, subject to minimum Rs. 10|
|Cash Deposit||Rs. 100 at HDFC Branches and ATMs|
|Min Amount Due (MAD)||5% of the outstanding amount or min Rs. 200.|
|Card Replacement||Rs. 100|
What is the claim procedure for insurance and protection cover?
- Contact HDFC Ergo at +800-0825-0825 (Toll-free number accessible from outside India) / 0120-4507250 (Chargeable) to give an intimation to the HDFC Ergo regarding the claim within 60 days of the incident. You can also contact them at their firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at A&H Claims Inward Team, HDFC Ergo GIC Ltd., 6th Floor, Leela Business Park, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri East. Mumbai – 400059.
- Submit the documents within 130 days of the incident.
What domestic lounges are eligible for complimentary access?
VISA Airport Lounge List
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Delhi||Domestic Departures (T3)|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Delhi International||Departures (T3)|
|Mumbai Airport Lounge||Mumbai||Domestic Departures (T2)|
|Clipper Lounge||Mumbai||International Departures (T2)|
|Travel Club (TFS)||Chennai||Domestic Departures|
|Travel Club (TFS)||Chennai||International Departures|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Bengaluru||Domestic Departures|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Bengaluru||International Departures|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Hyderabad||Domestic Departures|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Hyderabad||International Departures|
Mastercard Airport Lounges
|City||Lounge Name||Airport Terminal||Location|
|Bangalore||AGL||Domestic||Mezzanine Level, Domestic Departure, Terminal 1|
|Bangalore||AGL||International||Level 1, Near Gate 18, International Departure, Terminal 1|
|Bangalore||Plaza Premium||Domestic||Domestic Departure Terminal, Terminal 1, Mezzanine Level|
|Bangalore||Plaza Premium||International||International Departures, Terminal 1, Level 1|
|Chennai||TFS||International||Travel club Lounge, Old international terminal building, near boarding, Anna international terminal, Chennai airport, Chennai|
|Chennai||TFS||New International||Travel club Lounge, New international terminal building, 3rd Floor, Anna International Terminal, Chennai airport, Chennai|
|Chennai||TFS||Domestic||Travel Club Domestic, Link building Chennai 600027, Chennai|
|Cochin||Earth||Domestic||Cochin Domestic Airport, Opp. CIAl, Nedumbassery, Ground Floor Cochin – 683572, Kerala|
|Cochin||Earth||International||Cochin International Airport, Opp. CIAl, 2nd Floor Nedumbassery, Cochin – 683572, Kerala|
|Delhi||Plaza Premium||Domestic T1D||T1 D, Level 02, Mezzanine Level, Terminal 1, Domestic Departures, Indira Gandhi International Airport, Palam, New Delhi|
|Delhi||Plaza Premium||Domestic T3||Mezzanine Level, Terminal 3, Domestic Departures, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi|
|Delhi||Plaza Premium||Domestic T2||Domestic Departures, Indira Gandhi International Airport, Palam, Terminal 2, Airside – Domestic Departures, near Gate 24. New Delhi. Take left after SHA|
|Delhi||Plaza Premium(A)||International T3||Level INL 03, International Departures, Terminal 3, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi|
|Delhi||Plaza Premium(B)||International Terminal 3||Level 4, International Departures, Terminal 3, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi|
|Goa||Port||Domestic||P K hospitality Pvt ltd., Dabolim Airport, South Goa Golden Chariot Restaurant, 3rd Floor Pin code – 403801|
|Goa||Port||International||P K hospitality Pvt ltd., Dabolim Airport, South Goa Golden chariot Restaurant, 3rd Floor Pin code – 403801|
|Hyderabad||Premium Plaza||Domestic||Level E, Domestic Departures, Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (near Gate 28), Hyderabad|
|Hyderabad||Premium Plaza||International||Level E, International Departures, Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (near Gate 32 A/B), Hyderabad|
|Kolkata||Travel Club||Domestic||Mezzanine Level, Domestic Terminal, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, Domestic Airport, Kolkata|
|Kolkata||Travel Club||International||International Terminal, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, International Airport, Kolkata|
|Mumbai||TFS||Domestic T1C||Travel food service, Terminal 1 C, 1st floor Opp. Gate A2, Mumbai|
|Mumbai||Clipper Lounge||International T2||Floor Opposite Samsonite, Terminal 2, Mumbai International Airport|
|Mumbai||Mumbai Airport Lounge Services||Domestic T2||Travel Club Lounge, SHA, Terminal 2, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai|
|Jaipur||Club One||International||Airports Authority of India, Civil Airport, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Pune||Lite and Bite Foods||International||Lite and Bite Foods, 1st Floor After SHA, New Airport Rd, Pune International Airport Area, Lohgaon, Pune, Maharashtra 411032|